Product Manager opportunity with a growing SaaS business to take ownership of the product roadmap. This is a remote role based in the UK.
Our client has grown from a startup to now becoming one of the key players in their field and has their sights set on international markets. They offer B2B compliance solutions, including ID verification, fraud prevention (KYC), and anti-money laundering (AML), delivering them in a practical way.
Our client’s market ranges from startups and scale-ups to large enterprises and operate in emerging markets, including crypto, FX, regulated commerce, and gaming. They have high ambitions and are looking for a Product Manager to join their growing team.
As Product Manager you will bridge technical and business worlds as you design solutions with creative and talented engineers, as well as line managing a junior PM. You will work as part of a cross-functional, agile team to achieve the best customer outcomes. You will need to be able to communicate complex information efficiently and in an easy-to-understand manner and will be expected to show initiative and demonstrate leadership ability, whilst remaining confident within your decision making.
Working directly with the CEO and founder, this role with suit someone who is looking for a hands-on role with some line management responsibility and is looking for a supportive environment to grow and progress their careers further. You will be based remotely but expected to attend office meetings when necessary.
About the role:
- Create and drive the vision, roadmap and goals for the products of the company, all of which support the overall product strategy
- Responsible for the overall prioritisation of products, speaking to customers, taking feedback from the squad, prioritising and being conscious of the overarching roadmap
- Support the development of product strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, messaging and all elements related to the business case
- Works closely with UX and tech colleagues to ensure the highest quality products are built that customers love
- Focuses on creating AGILE product specifications, Features, Epics, and User/Job Stories, delivering projects, wireframes, and defining product rollout strategies
- Reviews and interprets large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new insights to drive new product improvements.
- At least a couple years’ experience as a Product Manager within a tech business
- Previous line management experience
- Preferably you are coming from a startup or scaling tech business
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Able to manage own workload and ensure team are managing their own. As well as setting KPIs, OKRs and performance manage where appropriate
- Keen attention to detail with superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive salary of £60,000 + depending on experience
- Share options
- Private healthcare scheme
- Perk scheme (including but not limited to home office budget, gym membership, pension)
- Remote working with trips to the office for meetings (space in their offices is available if preferred)