Digital Programme Success Director opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up making a positive impact in the NHS secondary care landscape. This role is based in London.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their marketing leading digital products. This role will facilitate their growth by driving the strategic vision for the customer journey and satisfaction.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience in leading and growing a customer success function within a HealthTech environment, specifically working with the NHS.
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure the sales strategy is consistent with the customer success functions up-sell and product extension strategy
- Develop a plan for customer success expansion ensuring all customers achieve their growth goals
- Drive revenue for all key accounts via increased customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Increase future lifetime customer value through higher product adoption
- Get feedback from clients to ensure continual product improvement
- Manage Success Managers within the team
- Oversee client onboarding
- Meet KPI’s relating to client retention, growth, and customer complaint resolution
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience leading customer success, account management or sales teams
- The majority of that experience must have come in a SaaS or subscriptions model software company, ideally in HealthTech working with the NHS
- Strong leadership with proven experience leading and delivering strategies and initiatives
- Experience working in and leading cross-functional teams
- Up to £100k basic
- The opportunity to work for a market leader with exciting products
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development