National Digital Programme Director opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up making a positive impact in the secondary care space. Based remotely in Scotland, this role will cover Scotland and Wales.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their marketing leading digital products. This role will help drive that by taking some of their platforms to market, alongside growing and retaining revenue lines across a large volume of clients.
This role needs someone with experience in driving sales of digital solutions and rapid account expansion within a HealthTech environment, specifically working with the NHS in the acute sector.
- Take one of our client's main healthcare platforms to market
- Growing high profile accounts alongside identifying and securing new ones
- Nurture strong relationships with senior executives of key accounts
- Developer a scalable sales strategy to enhance demand generation through to client closing
- Use CRM data to overview and optimise revenue pipeline
- Work closely with commercial and product teams to ensure successful client on-boarding, alongside influencing future product development
- Work with the CRO to impact future revenue strategy and growth
- Meet KPI’s such as MRR targets, pipeline generation, territory coverage and client retention
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience of sales/account management experience within the NHS secondary care sector selling digital products
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets, successful lead generation, and account retention and growth
- Suitable gravitas to collaborate with C-Suite level NHS executives
- Technically minded and able to suitably understand highly technical products as to effectively sell them
£100k - £120k + commission (£180k OTE)
The opportunity to work for a market leader with exciting products
Private healthcare and pension scheme
25 days holiday
Investment in your professional development