Head of Growth Marketing opportunity with a recently funded, VC backed HealthTech startup looking to change people’s lives who are living with long term conditions.
Our client is on a mission to tackle a major health crisis and give people back their quality of life and ultimately, their health too. They are now looking for a Head of Growth Marketing to join their small team as they start to grow. You will have a Growth Associate as well as in your team and work closely with the design and sales function.
Our client’s business model is a direct to consumer (D2C) product and as such, you are marketing something much more than just a digital product or retail item. To market to their customer base, you will need to employ data, storytelling and a real empathy for users to inspire them to make life changes for the better. You will need to go further and truly understand their behaviour, both online and offline in order to reach them and get the message across.
About the role:
- Take ownership of all digital marketing channels to drive rapid customer growth
- Evolve the brand messaging (tone of voice and as well as the look and feel)
- Boost growth by looking at offline channels, e.g. partnerships and paid media
- Be one of the first to grow a best-in-class healthcare consumer marketing team
- An opportunity to grow a household healthcare brand of the future
- B2C experience within any consumer sector
- Ideally you have marketed a complex product (this is about changing lives, not selling shoes)
- Already working for a high-growth tech business
- Experience in scaling a B2C brand using an integrated multi-channel approach
- Analytical mind with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- A genuine passion to improve healthcare for people
- Ambitions to grow a first-class team to achieve that goal
- Competitive salary or £100k+ dependent on experience
- Equity in the business
- Flexible working (2 days a week) in their London office as well as hot desking options throughout the city
- This is a hybrid role in London but are open to fully remote workers in other parts of the UK