Senior Product Manager opportunity with a VC backed growing HealthTech business. This role is split between remote working and two days a week in their London office.
The patient is at the forefront of our client’s mission and they are passionate about creating an industry-leading product within HealthTech. They seek to proactively address a previously underfunded health issue by creating a product that not only solves the issue but also increases the overall health and happiness of their patients. As a Senior Product Manager you will facilitate this by taking full ownership of the product function and ensuring high-quality product releases.
This role would suit someone with agile experience managing the product roadmap within a B2C or D2C startup.
About the role:
- Manage the product roadmap and prioritise projects so that the team is performing efficiently
- Identifying problems directly from users and framing those problems for the team improve on
- Collaborating across functions to develop strategies for solving long term problems
- Evaluating the impact of implemented solutions through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Full product ownership
- Motivating and managing a team to ensure targets are met
- Several years experience in product roles with evidence of successful B2C / D2C mobile product launches
- Experience leading a team in a professional capacity
- Well-practiced in agile methodologies
- Strong foundation in product design
- Creative and analytical
- Genuinely passionate about improving the health & wellbeing of customers
- Exceptional communicator and decision-maker
- Self-motivation and commitment to the success of the business
- People from a FinTech, EdTech, Digital Health, etc. background are of particular interest
- Competitive salary of £70-80k depending on experience
- Hybrid working (2 days in the London office a week)
- Opportunity to work for a business that is improving the health of its users