Head of Marketing opportunity with a fast-growing and recently funded FinTech business in the banking space. This role will be based in their London offices with some flexibility for some remote working.
Our client has ambitious growth plans to be a market leader and is well on their way. As Head of Marketing, you will report directly to the CEO and work with the senior management team to define strategic marketing vision. You will help drive change and provide alternative financing solutions that help support aggressive growth expansion. This role offers an opportunity for career development within a bold and high-growth organisation.
This role would suit an ambitious marketing professional with experience within a FinTech start-up/scale-up, with history of leading and growing marketing functions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading marketing campaign strategy, deployment and execution for all company products
- Focused on customer acquisition, retention and monetisation during all projects
- Developing and maintaining brand identity as a market leader
- Manage outsourced work such as freelancers
- Ensuring continuity between social media presence and other marketing mediums
- Working with the CEO and Senior Management to develop and maintain budgets, measuring costs and ROIs
- Maintain knowledge of the market and competition
- Identifying opportunities for new business via market research
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience marketing FinTech or tech app-based products within the start-up/scale-up environment
- Commercial experience of both B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Track record of launching and running successful marketing campaigns
- Understanding of CRM tools and how to utilise them for analytical purposes
- Evidence of generating mass brand awareness
- Experience or understanding of working with Muslim communities a massive bonus
- £65k - £75k base salary
- Vested equity
- Annual performance bonus
- Opportunity to join a market leader and high-growth company