Growth Marketing Manager opportunity with a recently funded, VC backed HealthTech startup looking to change people’s lives who are living with long term conditions.
Our client is on a mission to tackle a major health crisis and give people back their quality of life and ultimately, their health too. They are now looking for an experienced marketer to join their small team as they start to grow. This is an important role and you will be responsible for opening growth opportunities across the funnel. From the first touchpoint to months into the journey, you will be a key player in helping the product grow.
Our client’s business model is a direct to consumer (D2C) product and as such, you are marketing something much more than just a digital product or retail item. To market to their customer base, you will need to employ data, storytelling, and a real empathy for users to inspire them to make life changes for the better. You will need to go further and truly understand their behaviour, both online and offline in order to reach them and get the message across.
About the role:
- Responsible for paid acquisition funnel ownership and optimisation (from top of funnel adverts to web conversion rates)
- A/B testing
- Utilise existing customer data and iterative testing to identify opportunities for engagement or re-engagement
- Collaborate with the rest of the team (graphic designer, copywriter & data analyst) to create and implement campaigns (ranging from paid search to guerrilla marketing)
- Involvement in agreeing marketing budgets and plans
- An opportunity to grow a household healthcare brand of the future
- Several years’ experience in a marketing or growth role
- Ideally you have experience working with a direct to consumer (D2C) company
- Google Ads and Facebook Ads management experience and exposure at least to other paid digital channels
- Have led A/B testing of a marketing funnel
- Passionate about branding and able to ensure brand voice and style filters across all marketing comms
- Excellent organisational skills and are both creative and analytical, knowing when switch between the two mindsets
- Self-starter who doesn’t require a lot of hands-on direction (you will be fully supported by a senior marketing leader and the team around you)
- Competitive salary or £60k+ dependent on experience
- Equity in the business
- Flexible working (2 days a week) in their London office as well as hot desking options throughout the city
- This is a hybrid role in London but are open to fully remote workers in other parts of the UK