Business Development Manager opportunity working for a market leading SaaS company in the PropTech space.
This organisation are advancing the property sector through multiple technological solutions, and are looking for a Business Development Manager to help continue their development. They’re an award-winning organisation with a unique B2B solution, and this is a great opportunity to join them at an exciting stage of their growth journey.
This role would be well suited to someone experienced in B2B sales within a start-up/scale-up setting, ideally working with a SaaS product.
- Responsible for generating sales pipeline and hitting revenue targets
- Develop both B2B and B2C partnerships and overall increase the number of properties the company works with
- Generating leads and converting these into revenue
- Work with the marketing team to ensure campaigns are as effective as possible at generating new business
- Pro-actively seek new opportunities for growth via research, networking and events
- Help grow the sales team with influence on future hires and sales processes/strategy
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience of B2B sales within a tech start-up/scale-up environment
- SaaS or PropTech experience highly preferable, especially if on a subscription basis
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, must have a good understanding of Excel and Powerpoint especially
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and generating revenue
- Someone keen to help develop team management skills and grow the company and sales function
- £40-50k + OTE circa £70k-£80k
- 25 days holiday + flexibility to buy and sell holiday days
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working split between the London office and remote working
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing and high-tech company