Our client is a well-funded and VC backed business, and is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to head up their marketing operations. This individual will be the go-to person for all marketing related queries, working closely with the sales and product teams to ensure maximum exposure and success of this market-leading SaaS product. They are in the process of a multi-million pound expansion program and as the most senior marketing person there is a clear path for you to grow and progress to a Director or CMO position.
This role would be well suited to someone experienced in running B2B marketing campaigns for scaling-tech businesses with complex products, ideally in the data, insights or analytics domains.
- Take ownership of the marketing function during an exciting time of their growth journey
- Lead hands-on marketing campaigns across a variety of mediums such as social media, paid search, web and email content
- Analyse market potential of products while assessing competitors to build appropriate go-to-market strategy
- Help grow the marketing team (they already have in-house design resources)
- Work closely with both the sales and product teams to ensure maximum exposure of the companies products
- Create campaigns for a variety of different verticals including FMCG, Engineering, Food & Beverages, Social Housing, Financial Services, Utilities, etc.
- Track record of successful B2B marketing campaigns in fast-paced tech scale-up companies
- Experience using a variety of marketing channels to build brand awareness and accelerate growth
- Evidence of successful B2B go-to-market projects in the tech start-up space
- Experience using a variety of CRMs to successfully manage data and drive customer insights
- Experience working in data, insights or analytics would be highly preferable
- Strong network of other marketing professionals
- Experience of managing other marketing professionals would be beneficial
- Attractive and competitive salary dependent on experience
- Genuine uncapped holiday allowance, with an expected minimum of 30 days
- A split of flexible working and time in their London office (min. 3 days per week)
- Training and personal development budget
- Parental leave
- The opportunity to grow into a director/c-suite level role