Senior Product Designer opportunity with a fast-growing FinTech startup on a remote basis within the UK.
Our client is on a mission to help users of its product feel secure about their future finances by offering a user-centric customer experience. Since their launch, they have been rapidly growing with no signs of stopping. They are now looking for someone to help scale their existing product in order to capture a wider share of the UK market. The successful candidate will need to possess a track record of producing exceptional design, with the ability to make key strategic product decisions. You will be working as the sole designer and therefore need to have experience in both user experience and user interface design with an emphasis on UX.
This opportunity would suit someone with experience in designing B2C products, from inception to launch, for a FinTech business. It also offers the opportunity to progress to a lead design role, with the option to build a design team.
About the role:
- Full end-to-end product design ownership for existing and new products (mobile and desktop applications)
- Ensure a high standard of UX design is maintained throughout the product range as well as producing intuitive interfaces
- Hands-on design as well as contributing to the strategic direction of the overall product design
- Working closely with the Product Manager to solve customer problems through research, ideation and producing prototypes
- Enhance the brand by adapting and developing our client's design system
- Prepared to lead the design function as the business grows
- Several years experience UX/UI design experience working on fast-growing consumer apps
- Highly desirable that you have already worked within the FinTech space
- Have worked for a startup previously with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about solving customer problems utilising design
- B2C product design experience is essential
- A hands-on designer who also enjoys contributing to strategic decisions on product development
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional and remote manner
- Excited by the opportunity to be part of a startup and design great products that delight customers
- Competitive salary of £70,000 - £75,000
- Generous pension contribution
- Generous holiday allowance
- Remote working (one or two monthly meetings in London)
- Annual retreat