Our client offers a wide array of innovative technology solutions that ultimately reduce logistical costs for their customers. They have been successful within the SaaS space for over a decade and are looking to expand their team to continue their success. They are looking for an experienced product expert to support the delivery of the product roadmap and enhance product development.
You will play a lead role in the product lifecycle by creating user stories and managing the scope of product projects, as well as working closely with commercial and engineering teams.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working for a SaaS business, with a track record of launching new products and working in an agile environment, with the ability to influence product strategy.
About the role:
- Analyse current products in order to identify scope for improvement and drive future product initiatives
- Define product specifications from the identified product requirements, detailing the amount of input and output required of the engineering team
- Manage all changes within given projects
- Report on product performance, as well as identify any key areas for continuous improvement
- Work with the commercial and marketing teams to prepare for the overall product launches and improvements
- At least a few years’ experience in growing SaaS businesses
- Experience with Agile working practices
- Evidence of successful new product launches
- Experience in making strategic and commercial decisions that influence product strategy
- Enjoy being hands-on as well as thinking about long term strategic implications
- Excited by the opportunity to be part of a growing business that has a great impact on customers’ overall growth
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (three days a week in Glasgow office)
- Get in touch for details of perks and benefits