- Are you an experienced recruiter who takes a consultative approach?
- Are you looking to work in a busy market where you can make uncapped earnings with no threshold?
- Are you excited by the tech scene and being able to make a difference to new businesses?
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to develop a career in executive search, we are a specialist agency offering uncapped earnings and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
Wilson Grey is a senior appointments agency that supports early-stage startups and scaling tech businesses in FinTech, Digital Health and SaaS (Software As a Service) by helping them recruit the best talent in the market. These are incredibly inspiring businesses to work with and it's an exciting space to be involved in.
As a startup ourselves we have ambitious growth plans and consultants joining us at this time will play a key role in taking the business to the next level. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an opportunity to develop their careers, where they have a real voice and can make an impact on the business. Whether you want to build a team of your own or simply progress in a billing role where you earn more and can get more involved in strategy, we want to hear from you.
We've developed innovative in-house tools that give us the edge over the older agencies with legacy issues and invest in our technology to ensure we keep ahead of the crowd. We are a fully remote business with excellent systems and practices in place to support this. We are also a very sociable team with regular team calls throughout the day as well as in-person meet-ups for social events. For those who prefer some face-to-face time in the office, we will also have flexible working arrangements available in London and Bristol from next year.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and collaborative team at an early stage as we continue to grow.
About the role:
- 360 recruitment responsibilities
- Recruiting for executive roles and building your candidate network
- Business development activities including approaching both prospective and existing clients to promote our solutions
- Identifying target businesses and working strategically on planned BD campaigns
- Developing sales funnels for niche markets
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends and providing a consultative service to clients
- Resourcing candidates as well as working with resourcers on vacancies
- Briefing Delivery Consultants on roles to help them support you in finding the right talent
- Several years' recent recruitment experience within an agency is essential
- Experience selling retained solutions and tailoring services to clients' needs
- Excellent ability to build strong trusted relationships quickly within B2B sales
- Proven consultative approach to selling
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and always keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new sectors and look for new opportunities
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- Embody our values of transparency, determination, and drive in everything we do
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience plus annual bonus scheme
- Generous uncapped commission scheme (no threshold)
- Continual training and development program
- Excellent career prospects with a clear path to a director post
- Opportunity to build and lead a team for those looking for this
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- Early Friday finish
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Team activities/social events
- Education reimbursement