Head of Product opportunity to join an innovative consumer-facing tech business with Series A funding. This is a fully remote role with the option to go into the London office.
Our client has been rapidly growing since inception and is becoming one of the key players in their field. They have a unique platform (PaaS) that is designed to save employees and their employers stress by simplifying the logistics of joining a new company. They are looking for an experienced Head of Product who can help guide the business into Series B and later, Series C, funding rounds.
This is an opportunity to have strong influence on a platform as you will be responsible for fully shaping the product function. You will also be able to build out your own team and structure the product function as you seem fit, making a huge impact as one of the early team members in an innovative startup.
About the role:
- Responsible for planning and managing the product strategyDefine, scope and build the product function and team
- Full ownership of the product roadmap
- Report directly to senior management
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure sufficient data Is gathered for product development
- Adhere to product processes, policies and standards
- Produce reports and analyse product progression
- Experience in product leadership roles that involve significant people operations (E.g. Deliveroo, HelloFresh, etc.)
- Experience with consumer-facing mobile appsIdeally have helped scale businesses from Series A to Series B/C
- Have led product teams in an agile environment
- Excited to be part of a startup and build something of value for your customer
- Competitive salary of £90,000 - £120,000 depending on experience
- Fully remote role with the option to work in an office (based in London)
- Equity available
- Unlimited holidays
- Learning and development budget
- External mental health support access