Business Development Manager opportunity working with an exciting, high-growth FinTech in the business lending space.
This organisation is entering a significant growth period as they enter various commercial partnerships with large players in the Financial Services space, and are looking for a Business Development Manager to facilitate that. Their popular and innovated B2B solution helps organisations improve their business lending processes, and they’re rapidly expanding their commercial team to match demand for the product.
This role would be well suited to someone with strong experience selling FinTech and other SaaS subscription based products, ideally in the start-up/scale-up space.
- Generate and close leads from tradeshows and networking events
- Outbound prospecting to new potential clients and customers in the accountancy sector
- Engage with c-suite and other key stakeholders
- Full sales lifecycle from lead generation to closing and onboarding
- Help facilitate the company’s continual growth by contributing to commercial targets
- Maintain a high understand of the company’s product range
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience selling either B2B FinTech products, or alternatively must have financial services and other SaaS experience
- Start-up/scale-up experience essential
- Must have experience of SaaS subscription based models
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets and managing the full sales cycle
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- £45k + £55k + commission
- 25 days holiday + public holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Private healthcare