Business Development Manager opportunity working with an exciting, high-growth FinTech in the business lending space.
This organisation is entering a significant growth period as they enter various commercial partnerships with large players in the Financial Services space, and are looking for a Business Development Manager to facilitate that. Their popular and innovated B2B solution helps organisations improve their business lending processes, and they’re rapidly expanding their commercial team to match demand for the product.
This role will be focused on selling the company’s invoice financing product, and they’re looking for someone with experience working in invoice funding or similar FinTech industry.
- Generate and closing your own leads, in addition to closing leads referred by introducers
- Work closely with marketing, product and sales to promote the company’s brand, providing feedback to help improve product roadmap and improve customer experience
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s product range so you can properly walk prospects and partners through the finance invoicing platform
- Manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders to ensure long term value to all parties
- Maintain and improve your introducer network
- Stay up to date with competitors and other industry trends
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience selling FinTech products, ideally invoice financing products
- An existing network of introducers in the financial services sector beneficial
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets in the FinTech/invoice finance industry
- Experience of working in the tech start-up/scale-up space
- £45k + £55k + commission
- 25 days holiday + public holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Private healthcare