Head of Sales opportunity working with an exciting, high-growth FinTech in the business lending space.
This organisation is entering a significant growth period as they enter various commercial partnerships with large players in the Financial Services space, and are looking for a Head of Sales to help lead that. Their popular and innovated B2B solution helps organisations improve their business lending processes, and they’re rapidly expanding their commercial team to match demand for the product.
They’re looking for an experienced sales leader able to get stuck in with hands on selling, in addition to growing the team and defining sales strategy. This person will need to have experience of selling B2B FinTech products previously.
- Develop and deploy sales strategy in line with the company's goals and growth trajectory
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Use performance metrics to identify and action improvements in the sales process
- Optimise all points of the sales journey making it as efficient and smooth as possible
- Hire, lead and mentor the sales team ensuring they’re performing to company standards
- Ensure you and your sales team are up-to-date with new product launches
Skills & Experience
- Senior sales experience with a B2B FinTech organisation compulsory, ideally with a lending product
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding both individual and team revenue targets
- Able to analyse, comprehend and action sales performance metrics
- Tech or financial services start-up/scale-up experience is a must-have
- Experience in leading and mentoring sales teams
- Must have salesforce experience
- £80k – £90k + Commission
- 25 days holiday + day off for your birthday
- Private healthcare