Account Manager opportunity working with an exciting, high-growth FinTech in the business lending space.
This organisation is entering a significant growth period as they enter various commercial partnerships with large players in the Financial Services space, and are looking for an Account Manager to help facilitate that. Their popular and innovated B2B solution helps organisations improve their business lending processes, and they’re rapidly expanding their commercial team to match demand for the product.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience of managing clients or customers in the B2B FinTech sector, who is a strong relationship builder and experienced in cross and upsell.
- Manage new and existing clients in the accounting and bookkeeping space
- Execute product engagement frameworks for new clients as you support their onboarding
- Targeted on upselling and cross-selling to existing clients
- Perform product demonstrations, training sessions and webinars for clients and their customers
- Contribute to marketing collateral, enabling clients to cross-sell to their own client bases
- Maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of all products
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitors to ensure knowledgeable conversation and advice with clients
Skills & Experience
- Must have B2B FinTech experience in the start-up/scale-up space
- Evidence of managing accounts of all sizes
- Knowledge and understanding of the accounting and bookkeeping industry essential
- Experience of working for a subscription model FinTech or SaaS previously
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- £50k - £55k + commission
- 25 days holiday, public holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- Private healthcare