Project Manager opportunity working with an exciting SaaS scale-up in the environmental sustainability sector, at the forefront of commercial energy management.
This international organisation is on a mission to ensure their clients are as efficient as possible and making a positive impact on the environment when it comes to the sustainability of their operations. Their B2B SaaS products helps businesses be more energy efficient providing both improved profitability and environmental advantages.
They’re looking for an experienced Project Manager with SaaS experience to manage the delivery of multiple software implementations as they continue to scale.
- Act as the primary client contact during project implementations, taking ownership of the whole implementation lifecycle
- Facilitate client workshops to understand requirements
- Project planning and resource management
- Direct clients as to how best use the product to get maximum value from it
- Ensure projects run to correct scope and timeline
- Project governance such as risk management, budget and time tracking, documentation and reporting
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in client project management within the SaaS scale-up space
- Experience of the energy and sustainability sector highly beneficial
- Proven experience of managing multiple concurrent software implementation projects
- Technically minded and able to get hands on with the product and data
- Logical thinker able to problem solve at speed
- Experience working with Microsoft Project, Jira and Sharepoint
- Used to working in an Agile project environment
- Competitive salary of £60k - £70k + Package
- Remote working
- Flexi hours
- The chance to work in a company that makes a difference
- Regular social events