Product Manager opportunity with a leading travel marketplace to join their growth squad. This is a hybrid role based in London with 2 days office work required per week.
Our client is on a mission to transform the way we travel around the world and has successfully launched their platform internationally and are continuing to grow.
This role will suit someone who is entrepreneurial and a result-driven team player with a passion for product management who is looking for a supportive environment to grow and progress their career further.
About the role:
- Ownership of the vision and objectives of the growth squad, setting clear and effective product implementation strategies
- Utilise data insights to prioritise effectively and maximise value, creating insight loops to share with wider stakeholders
- Design and run user research projects to gather consumer insights
- Set clear key performance metrics and act on them to drive the best product results whilst aligning them to the product vision within the business
- Responsible for all aspects of product lifecycle from discovery through to release
- Monitor market changes and competitors to enable strategic product decision making
- Several years Product Management experience with a tech startup or scale-up
- Experience working within the B2C marketplace space
- Have worked on product growth and acquisition
- Understand core principles of web technology, including interactions between front-end clients and back-end servers
- Knowledge and working experience of agile methodologies
- Experience in user search with knowledge of UX principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and enthusiastic about making an impact
- Competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- £1,500 learning budget
- Flexible working (only two days a week required in their London office)
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with a structured progression model
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment