Our client’s innovative technology is changing the way we assess and treat certain medical issues by utilising a combination of technologies and personalised wellbeing programs. They are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their talented team that can make an immediate impact and enhance their customers’ experience.
The role will suit someone who is excited about working in a fast-paced startup that is genuinely helping to improve people’s quality of life.
About the role
- Responsible for key areas of development
- Design, develop and maintain new features and functionalities
- Influence decisions involving architecture and best practices with regards to DevOps
- Several years’ experience in full-stack developer / engineering roles
- Strong experience using Java, Python or C# in a commercial setting, as well as React, Vue.js or Angular
- Comfortable moving between back-end and front-end technologies
- Must have experience using AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Have worked in agile project management frameworks
- Have experience with modern software development practices
- Competitive salary of £50,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Annual learning and development budget
- Health & wellness budget