We are a senior appointments agency working with early-stage and high-growth tech businesses in FinTech, HealthTech, and SaaS across the UK, US, and Europe. These are incredibly inspiring businesses with great clients and candidates to work with and a truly exciting space to be involved in.
As a startup ourselves we have ambitious growth plans and people joining us at this time will play a key role in taking the business to the next level. We are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Recruitment BDM to secure new business and work closely with Delivery Consultants on filling vacancies and providing our clients with exemplary service. We offer excellent opportunities for career progression with uncapped earnings.
To ensure a competitive edge we are strong believers in investing in technology and developing innovative in-house tools that help secure retained and exclusive business, things that are missing at older agencies weighed down with legacy issues.
We offer remote working from within the UK or flexible, hybrid working from our Bristol office and have excellent systems and practices in place to support this. We are also a very sociable team with regular team calls each day as well as in-person meetups for social events, so you never feel cut off.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and collaborative team at an early stage as we continue to grow.
About the role:
- Developing relationships with new clients within the tech space
- Understanding clients’ challenges and selling the right solution for them
- Promoting executive search and retained solutions
- Attending networking events, virtually and in-person when appropriate
- Working closely with the Delivery Team to ensure the right candidates are being identified and submitted for vacancies
- Account management, making sure business is maximised with each of our clients
- Foreseeing and reacting to market trends
- Contract negotiations with new clients
- Recent experience within the recruitment industry is essential
- Excellent ability to build trusted relationships quickly with senior executives and business owners
- Target-driven with a track record of winning new business
- Proven consultative approach to selling and excellent negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and deliver the best service possible
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, you love speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- Team fit is key, so you’ll need to have a great sense of humour and down to earth personality
What we offer:
- £35k - £45k base salary dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent career prospects with a clear path to a director post
- Travel expenses and conference/networking events costs
- Opportunity to build and lead a team for those looking for this
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Regular team activities/social events in person
- Annual trip
- Early Friday finish