Head of People opportunity with a rapidly growing FinTech startup. The role is to help build a great company culture & value proposition. This is a hybrid role with 3 of the days required to be spent in their central London office.
Our client's product offering is an innovative accounting platform helping customers calculate their taxes quickly and efficiently. They are a consumer-focused company that has already captured a global audience and continues to scale rapidly. They are currently looking for an Interim Head of People who can start immediately to undertake compensation reviews, roll out benefits schemes, implement policies & procedures and improve the overall employee experience and ensure staff retention.
This role will suit someone who has previous experience in similar roles within a scaling tech business.
About the role:
- Build a conducive company culture that enables personal growth & development
- Create and implement company policies & procedures
- Undertake compensation reviews to ensure that all packages remain competitive
- Gather data on employee experience and work with stakeholders to ensure that these align
- Work with senior management to support the company’s growth
- Several years of experience in similar HR related roles for a growing tech company
- Have experience growing B2C focused teams
- Passionate about creating an outstanding employee experience
- Previous experience creating successful company cultures