Our client is on a mission to transform the future of media by leveraging underutilised data and enabling clients to maximise their content value. Their AI-powered platform is already being used by large global companies and their recent inflow of funding is now enabling them to kickstart their future growth plans. They’re seeking a UX Designer who will work alongside Product Management and Development to create innovative user experiences.
The role will suit someone who has a user-centric, creative and data-driven background with experience engaging clients and potential users.
About the role:
- Lead the UX design in creating solutions to complex UX problems
- Be consumer-orientated by gathering user feedback and carrying out usability testing
- Create wireframes and prototypes, and evaluate implementation success
- Work alongside UI developers to implement visually appealing, interactive design
- Streamline previous designs into one single/flexible design template
- At least a few years of UX Design or Product Design experience within a scaling tech company
- Has designed for B2B focused products
- Strong design portfolio displaying project management and research experience
- Has worked cross-functionally and in an agile environment
- Salary of £50,000 - £70,000, depending on experience
- Remote and flexible working hours
- Health & family-friendly benefits
- Above-average holiday days