iOS Developer contract opportunity for an immediate start with a fast-growing tech startup. This is a fully remote role with plenty of greenfield work for a 6-month contract outside of IR35.
Working as part of a small iOS team you will make a significant contribution to the business and helping their clients in the healthcare space.
- Building and distributing Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Build native Swift apps
- Developing and supporting high-quality mobile applications on iOS
- Fix bugs, review code, contribute to the entire development lifecycle, from concept to delivery
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams
- Contribute feature ideas
- Experienced iOS developer who has taken products to launch
- Can display understanding of engineering principles and best development practices
- Swift, SwiftUI, Combine, Git, Cloud engineering platforms, e.g. AWS
- Working with Android platform/teams (bonus knowledge of Java / Kotlin)
- Testing tools and approaches and Continuous Integration
- Writing, analysing, optimising, and debugging code to maximize performance and quality
- Writing documentation and technical/functional specifications as needed
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, techniques and processes