Our client has developed an Accounts Receivable Automation tool for SME’s and Mid-Size businesses to accelerate payment cycles for open invoices. They have created something truly unique in this space ensuring that debtors are segmented into different risk categories and provided with the right payment option. They offer a great user experience and vastly superior collection results compared to the competition.
They are now seeking an experienced B2B marketing leader who is hands-on and is excited by the challenge of joining a well-funded, early-stage startup as it scales. You will be responsible for putting a marketing strategy into action and executing advertising campaigns in order to create a pipeline of new MQL’s and SQL’s.
This role would suit someone ambitious who is data-driven and confident in speaking with multiple stakeholders, and looking to join a fast-paced team where you’ll be testing, learning and iterating as fast as you can.
About the role:
- Initiate and lead omnichannel B2B advertising campaigns. Execute acquisition strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns, including SEO, advertising, 1:1 outbound.
- Identify and develop new streams for client acquisition across relevant verticals. Find the channels and messaging that works for client acquisition and build a scalable marketing engine.
- Analyse and optimise marketing campaigns: set clear goals and enhance lead generation whilst refining messaging and tracking key marketing metrics.
- Maximise awareness of the business amongst both a general audience and specific client segments through continuous content creation. Streamline content production thus generating value for the users and potential clients (i.e. blogs, webinars, reports etc).
- Find and create marketing partnerships: manage all aspects of partnership deals from outreach to launching co-marketing activities.
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO and Head of Strategy and Operations to provide client feedback to identify and prioritize product developments and execute strategic marketing initiatives.
- 5 years+ in B2B marketing with FinTech/e-commerce or similar industry experience
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Business or Marketing but will consider experienced candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Business with relevant experience in B2B marketing
- Deep expertise in available marketing tools and those most effective for achieving our client’s scaling and brand awareness goals
- You’re excited by the opportunity of joining an early-stage company with an interest in developing the company’s culture
- Extremely creative, finding smart and inventive ways to reach and convey a message to prospective clients and a wider audience
- Able to work independently with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Concise, effective communicator who is able to distil complex concepts and analysis into clear recommendations and plans across all modes of communication (emails, presentations, Excel models, etc)
- Generous and competitive salary dependant on experience