Our client is an exciting newcomer in the SaaS industry and has raised significant funding from some of the biggest names in AI investment. This business has high ambitions and is now looking for a Growth Marketer skilled in demand generation.
Your role will involve taking ownership of the creative direction relating to marketing as well as defining messaging and positioning in this regard. You will be responsible for liaising with the press on ground-breaking news, how they exhibit at conferences internationally and how to reach customers via social media, advertising and email.
This role will suit someone who understands the difference between good and bad copy and is able to automate their workload in order to scale, whilst being aware of the pitfalls of automated communication. You will have strong opinions on automation tools and always be striving for something better to reach the right audience.
About the role:
- Creating and growing prospecting lists for outreach and email infrastructures
- Ensuring copy is up-to-date by working closely with the Sales team
- Ownership of the customer funnel
- A/B testing of advertising and communication strategies
- Capture leads from website visitors
- Create and maintain infrastructure for sending emails, messaging (e.g. LinkedIn) and advertising to amend as our client’s product evolves
- Utilise multiple channels of communication to generate great leads from strong copy that catches your audience’s attention
- Work in a cross-functional manner with support from sales, engineering and senior management
- Experienced in growth and demand gen marketing within a SaaS or similar tech business
- Have contributed significantly to the growth of an early-stage startup or scale-up
- You love getting into the details of automation tools in order to realise the bigger picture
- Technically minded and keen to understand complex software products
- Excellent written English skills and gifted in creating to-the-point messages
- Base salary of £70k - £90k
- Stock options
- Fully remote role
- Budget and opportunities to continue your professional development
- Company retreats
- Central London office with state-of-the-art technology if looking for a base