Key Account Manager opportunity with a high-growth HealthTech scale-up.
Our client is on a mission to improve the lives of both healthcare professionals and patients with their marketing leading digital products. This role will play a vital role by fostering long-term relationships with key accounts to ensure retention and revenue growth.
This role would be well suited to someone within a software or tech business with experience working on strategic and critical accounts with the NHS in the secondary care sector.
- Ensuring retention and revenue growth of key accounts
- Resolving all account related inquiries swiftly and efficiently
- Continuous review needs of all assigned accounts making sure that they are met
- Establishing strong long-term relationships with all customers to best understand their needs and ensure retention
- Working closely with sales and customer success to ensure revenue goals are being achieved and creating ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Ultimately accountable for delivery of software implementation ensuring the process is smooth and customers understand how it will help them
- Monitor and report account performance as to identify areas of improvement and points of success
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in account based roles within the NHS environment
- Proven track record of customer retention and revenue growth
- Confident working with c-suite level executives and other senior stakeholders
- Able to understand technical products
- Strategically minded with the ability to propose innovative solutions and ideas to support business growth
- Ability to work well under pressure and swiftly resolve issues when they arise
- £80-90k + Commission
- The opportunity to work for a market leader with exciting products
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Investment in your professional development