Growth Hacker (Lead Generator) opportunity with an ambitious, B2B FinTech startup in the payments space with impressing backing.
Our client has developed an Accounts Receivable Automation tool for SME’s and Mid-Size businesses to accelerate payment cycles for open invoices. They have created something truly unique in this space ensuring that debtors are segmented into different risk categories and provided with the right payment option. They offer a great user experience and vastly superior collection results compared to the competition.
They are now seeking an experienced lead generator/growth hacker to join their team to help drive revenue via cost effective lead generation. The company is at a key stage of their growth and need a strong lead generator to continue that development via SEO, digital marketing campaigns and effective statistical analysis.
This role would suit someone ambitious, results driven, and who is used to working in a fast-paced and high growth environment. B2B FinTech or similar industry experience required.
About the role:
- Conduct research to discover the best ways to acquire clients within specific channels. Implement creative ideas for A/B testing, suggest alternative forms of client acquisition, and find low cost solutions to generate new leads
- Build the company’s digital presence in target markets to create a global B2B user community, who are active and engaged, and passively extend company reach
- Optimise user website experience, maximising lead generation via the website as efficiently as possible
- Grow online traffic via SEO and SEM using content provided by the marketing team
- Leveraging brand awareness to generate new leads
- Report KPIs such as lead-to-conversion rates and website engagement to improve future marketing strategies
- Work with the senior management team to plan and deliver the company’s strategic growth initiative
- Minimum 2 years prior start-up experience in a B2B growth hacking role
- FinTech or similar industry experience
- Proven experience with successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google Ads & Analytics as to effectively refine SEO
- Strong with statistical analysis
Our client is offering a generous and competitive salary dependant on experience.
Please note this is an office-based role in London. Our client’s team are a tight-knit and close working group who work in a face-to-face environment to enable a quick exchange of ideas with a focus on collaborative working as they build this business. There may be flexibility for one-day a week remote working once you are up to speed.