Our client has grown from a startup to now becoming one of the key players in their field. They have a unique offering that is designed to save customers stress and simplify processes when dealing with maintenance issues (B2C business). They have received significant funding and are looking for a Lead Product Designer that will be responsible for the experience and development of the user interfaces of their web app and internal tools.
This is an opportunity to have genuine influence and control, as you will work closely with founders and senior management to shape the company’s product strategy. You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact within a business that aims to simplify the life of their customers and be one of the early team members in a rapidly growing startup.
About the role:
- Conduct research and usability tests with customers and operation teams
- Design UX/UI solutions for new and ongoing challenges
- Create new interfaces for the company’s website and mobile platform from start to finish
- Provide precise designs as well as any new interface elements ready for integration
- Improve the websites’ interfaces and strive to enhance the entire experience
- At least a few years of experience in product design for tech startups or scale-ups
- Passionate about solving complex UX problems for creating exceptional interfaces
- Strong experience with mobile sites and/or apps
- Should be able to identify good digital design and UX and explain where it excels or fails
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience, get in touch for details of perks and benefits
- Please include a link to your portfolio in your application