Our client has developed several SaaS B2B2C digital products that draw on ground-breaking open banking technology and deliver it to the end-user in a practical way. The product itself is a consumer-facing digital engagement suite that integrates into CRMs and servicing platforms. It has wide touchpoints serving numerous and varied stakeholders.
You will be involved in working with truly exciting tech and designs that incorporate areas such as optimised messaging and biometrics. You will be working as the full stack designer in the product team and therefore need to be confident in leading on all aspects of design.
Someone with experience in designing for integration and interoperability, looking at flows across platforms, and data mapping will feel very comfortable in the role and find excellent growth opportunities.
About the role:
- Have complete ownership for creating a visually delicious UI
- Leading customer discovery via interviews, surveys, focus groups and other methods
- Wireframing and storyboarding user flows
- Designing low and high-fidelity user screens and clickable prototypes
- Working closely with developers to design and implement accessible, responsive and consistent User Interfaces
- Maintaining the Design System, style guides and UI pattern libraries
- Ensuring the standard of UX is consistent and maintained throughout products
- Previous design experience with consumer facing products (B2C or B2B2C)
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, and the like
- A solid grasp of user-centric design (UCD), A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Excellent UI design skills as you will be the sole designer in the team initially
- Excited by the opportunity to be part of a start-up within a larger company and build something of value for your customers
- Experience in working in an agile, cross-functional and remote way
- Competitive salary of £70,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
- Bonus up to 10%
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private medical care long-term
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Perkbox membership (access to a huge array of discounts and special offers)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Virtual GP
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary exchange pension scheme – saving you money on tax!
- Predominantly remote working