Our client is an innovative tech for good company whose platform is making a positive impact on employee wellbeing and mental health. They’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to increase revenue and facilitate their continual growth, who also has the ambition to transition into a senior strategic commercial role.
This role would be well suited to someone experienced in B2B business development in the tech start-up space, and understands how to sell into HR departments and senior management in charge of employee wellbeing.
- Responsible for the full sales life cycle and building consistent revenue pipeline both across the UK and international markets
- Building long term relationships with wellbeing decision makers and other key stakeholders
- Report directly into the COO regarding current pipeline and future strategy and expansion
- Opportunity to develop into a director opportunity and build a team in line with the company’s growth
- Accomplished sales leader with experience of developing new business across a variety of B2B sectors
- Tech start-up/scale-up experience compulsory
- Track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Strategically minded, and able to maintain short-term revenue generation while developing long-term business strategy
- Experience of working with both UK and European businesses is preferable
- Experience working with a HealthTech/HRTech product beneficial
- £50k-£70k base + double OTE