UX/UI Designer opportunity to join a small product team within an innovative FinTech business on a remote basis within the UK.
Our client has developed several B2C digital products that draw on open banking and deliver it to the end-user in a practical way. The products themselves do not have “typical” customers and require a designer who is used to looking at a number of user flows. There are also numerous and varied stakeholders involved too.
You will be involved in working with truly exciting tech and designs that incorporate areas such as optimised messaging and biometrics. You will be working as the sole designer in the product team and therefore need to be confident in leading on design.
Someone with experience in designing for integration and interoperability, looking at flows across platforms, and data mapping will feel very comfortable in the role.
About the role:
- Have complete ownership for creating a visually delicious UI
- Leading customer discovery via interviews, surveys, focus groups and other methods
- Wireframing and storyboarding user flows
- Designing low and high-fidelity user screens and clickable prototypes
- Working closely with developers to design and implement accessible, responsive and consistent User Interfaces
- Maintaining the Design System, style guides and UI pattern libraries
- Ensuring the standard of UX is consistent and maintained throughout products
- Previous design experience in a regulated industry, preferably financial services
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as, Sketch, InVision, and the like is a must
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Excellent UI design skills as you will be the sole designer in the team
- Excited by the opportunity to be part of a startup and build something of value for your customers
- Experience in working in an agile, cross-functional and remote way
- Competitive salary of £55,000 - £65,000
- Bonus up to 10%
- Life assurance
- Private medical care long-term
- Remote working (one or two monthly meetings in London)