Account Executive opportunity working for an award-winning HealthTech scale-up supporting the NHS. This is a largely remote role with a couple of days a month required in the London office.
Our client is on a mission to increase efficiencies for the NHS and improve the lives of those for who in the NHS. They have developed a range of SaaS products that help managers reduce their administrative burden as well as ensuring workforce planning is optimised. They are a true Tech For Good organisation making a difference in the HealthTech space.
They’re now looking to grow their commercial team with multiple Account Executives, to deal with the increased demand for their product, providing great opportunities for experienced AEs looking for a high-growth company to advance in.
- Act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders, taking them through demos while displaying passion and expert product knowledge, to effectively demonstrate the value of the product
- Manage your pipeline of both self and marketing generated opportunities to drive company revenue and ensure ROI for customers
- Understand use cases of prospects and customise pitches as appropriate
- Proactively relay feedback to the product team to maintain continuous improvement of the product
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the entire product range as they continually evolve
- Meet and exceed sales targets while maintaining accurate forecasts for future revenue
- Track all contact accurately via the CRM
Skills & Experience
- Experience of meeting and exceeding Enterprise/Mid-market sales targets over multiple years
- Experience selling to healthcare and the NHS is highly desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally a start-up
- Self motivated and driven to achieve sales targets
- Able to manage multiple sales cycles simultaneously and track these effectively
- £50k-£60k with double OTE
- 27 days annual leave
- Flexible working environment with almost fully remote working
- EMI Shares Options
- Salary advanced through wellbeing partner, Wagestream
- Employee Assistance Programme: Health Assured
- Monthly Culture Club: Diversity talks, cooking workshops and book clubs