Sales Lead opportunity working for an innovative SaaS company in the hospitality sector. This is a hybrid, London based role.
Our client has developed a fantastic SaaS product being sold into hotels, helping them look at their sales processes holistically and optimise revenue generation. Using cutting edge technology such as real-time data analytics, the software allows hotels to see how their processes interlink, and effectively increase their total revenue.
Until now the company has succeeded solely on word of mouth and inbound requests, but they’re now looking for their first head on the ground in their sales function, to generate outbound leads for what is already a highly successful product.
This role would be well suited to someone who has sold a tech product to the hospitality industry previously.
- Manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to negotiating and closing new business
- Prospecting and mapping new business through a variety of methods of your choice
- Help define the sales strategy with the potential to grow a team there
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate a deep understanding of the product as to effectively demo the product to prospective customers
- Keep up to date with industry changes and pro-actively engage with customers to counter their business challenges
Skills & Experience
- Several years’ experience managing complex sales cycles
- Background in selling to hospitality and the hotel industry specifically is essential
- Experience selling a product is highly preferable
- Start-up/scale-up experience would be a bonus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong negotiator with effective sales techniques
- £50k - £60k + double OTE
- Opportunity to grow a sales function from scratch as the first head on the ground
- 4 days in the London Office with their social and high-paced team