Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer opportunity to work for a high-growth EdTech scale-up. This is a hybrid role with some time required in the client’s London office.
Our client is on a mission to improve the employment process for both businesses and candidates alike, with their innovative SaaS product that reduces the time and cost of the interview process, alongside empowering more objective hiring decisions using unbiased data. They’re now looking for a Senior Product Designer to work on both their web and app-based applications.
This is will be an individual contributor role, with the Designer taking full ownership of the UX/UI function. This role would be well suited to someone who has had sole ownership of the product design function at another scaling tech business.
About the role:
- Take full ownership of the UX/UI function, working alongside the Senior Product Manager and reporting to the Chief Product Officer
- Working on both the company’s web and app-based products, with a 60/40 split in favour of app-based work
- Choose tools that fit within the company’s current workflow, with them currently using Sketch, Zeplin, and Figma
- Work alongside the developers to create customer focused products
- Experience in both B2B and B2C businesses
- Experienced working on both web and app based products
- Tech scale-up experience essential, with EdTech experience highly desirable
- Able to steer through different phases of product development and iterating through: discovery, definition, developing, and delivery
- Strong communication skills, able to work at a variety of levels of seniority
- £75k - £80k base
- Hybrid role with 2 days a week in the West London office
- Annual budget for private medical, gym, or other benefits of your choice
- Company wide bonus