Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative opportunity to start with a high-growth HRTech scale-up. This is a hybrid role with 3-4 days in their London office.
Our client's product offering is an innovative HR platform, enabling businesses the ability to take a data-driven approach to decisions to both hiring and culture-related decisions. The product allows companies to be more objective, helping them tackle unconscious biases and become more ethical with their business decisions. They’re now looking for multiple Sales Development Representatives to grow their successful sales function as the business continues to scale.
This role will be well suited to someone that has held a client-facing roles previously.
About the role:
- Generate leads using tools provided
- Promote the SaaS product through email campaigns and sales calls
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective SME clients
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Track key metrics to ensure your targets are met
- Autonomous, adaptable, collaborative, and strategic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in sales/business development and ongoing customer care
- Experience in a tech scale-up environment previously highly desirable
- Base up to £32k w/ £42k OTE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Pension, benefits & bonuses
- Quick development plan