Customer Success Executive
Customer Success Executive opportunity working for an innovative B2B SaaS company. This is a hybrid role with one day per week in the client’s London office.
Our client's award-winning EdTech platform utilises virtual reality and artificial intelligence to provide employees with a safe space to learn skills, that they usually wouldn’t be able to practice. The product is proving extremely popular, and they are now looking for a Customer Success Executive to join their commercial team, to help build quality long-term relationships with clients.
This role would be well suited to someone who has worked in a B2B SaaS scale-up previously.
- Onboarding new customers by conducting product demonstrations and training sessions
- Work with customers to design individual plans around their objectives and KPIs for the product
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders and properly onboarded
- Manager a portfolio of enterprise clients across a variety of sectors, building strong long-term relationships with all of them
- Be the first point of contact for any customer queries, ensuring a best-in-class experience for all
- Identify and capitalise on upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a B2B SaaS scale-up previously
- Have managed commercial accounts and long-term relationships in a previous role
- Technically minded, able to get to grips with advanced SaaS products, and skilled in using tools such as GDrive, Hubspot, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- High-quality organisational and time management skills are essential, due to juggling multiple work streams at one time
- Base of £40k - £50k w/ £5k - £10k commission on-top
- Flexible working approach with a London office, but a preference for remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme