Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive opportunity working for an innovative B2B SaaS company. The role is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, and offers flexible working.
Our client’s award-winning EdTech platform utilizes virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide employees with a safe space to learn skills that they usually wouldn’t be able to practice. The product is proving extremely popular, and they are now looking for a Senior Account Executive to be their first US hire as the company continues to grow and expand to the United States.
This role would be well suited to someone who has sold a B2B SaaS product previously.
- Play a key role in helping develop our client’s Go-To-Market strategy in the US
- Develop, nurture, and close leads, maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Conduct market research to identify new leads and turn them into opportunities
- Act as the first point of contact for new prospects, deciding on the best course of action for each one moving forward
- Work with the wider sales team to improve lead-generation strategies through your own innovative ideas and approach
Skills & experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of the immersive learning market is highly desirable
- Excellent time management skills, adept at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
- $80k - $90k base salary plus commission and healthcare
- Flexible working environment
- 14 days paid holiday
- Excellent opportunities for career progression