Senior Recruitment Consultant - US Desk
Wilson Grey is a senior appointments specialist. We work with tech startups and scale-ups helping them hire and build world-class teams. In particular, we specialise in Sales, Marketing, and Product roles.
Our client base is varied and exciting, including in-demand SaaS products, healthtech startups helping people with long-term conditions, crypto payments apps, and VR/AI training tools. What they all share in common is ambitious growth plans and a need to hire the best talent in their space.
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to help expand our US client base of SaaS businesses as well as support clients in the UK. You will have the opportunity to recruit for genuinely interesting businesses and be part of our growth journey.
This is a hybrid role working out of a Bristol office. We have established systems and processes to support you when you do work remotely and are in regular contact throughout the day via Teams, helping us to work collaboratively. We provide an environment that has the benefits of a supportive team around you but also the flexibility of being able to work remotely without distractions.
We ensure our consultants maintain a competitive edge with our in-house tools, customizable CRM, and sales processes designed to help secure new business and win retained work. We will help you reach your full potential by providing on-the-job coaching and weekly team training sessions.
Joining at this stage of the business will put you in the best position to elevate your role and progress quickly on your career path, whilst playing a key part in helping us achieve our growth plans.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and collaborative team at an early stage as we continue to grow.
- Recent experience working for a UK-based recruitment agency
- Consistent billing track record in a 360 role
- Recruited for white-collar roles
- Private sector recruitment experience
What we offer:
- Base salary £28k - £35k
- Realistic year 1 OTE £75k+, rising to £100k+ in year 2 as you gain more experience with the market
- Highly competitive commission scheme up to 30% of billings
- Quarterly salary review
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continual training and development program
- Excellent career prospects
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Monthly incentives (incl. vouchers, time-off, and team lunches)
- Team activities/social events
- Early Friday finish