Head of Sales
Head of Sales opportunity with a SaaS business serving the sports industry. This is a fully remote role based in the UK.
Our client has developed an exciting product with impressive customers already using it and they now need a Head of Sales to take it to a wider audience and build and scale the sales function.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, hands-on SaaS sales leader to establish a sales function and team. You will start off opening doors with new customers (B2B), performing the full 360 sales function whilst developing the sales team structure. You will be responsible for coaching the existing small sales support staff and hiring and leading a sales team as you help grow the business.
In terms of customer base, you will be targeting product and marketing decision-makers in enterprise deals on an international level. The sales cycle is anticipated to be 9 months.
About the role:
- Work with the leadership team on the sales strategy
- Select a CRM system and and put in place best practices
- Establish scalable sales systems and processes
- Hire and manage a sales team, leading from the front
- Work in a cross-functional manner, drawing on the product and marketing teams
- Manage the budget for building the sales function
- Several years experience in SaaS sales
- Adept at consultative selling
- Have previously established or contributed to shaping sales operations
- Looking for an opportunity to be a hands-on, 360 sales leader
- Have previously held P&L responsibility
- Have a strategic mind, always looking at different verticals where a product could find success
- Base salary of £125k (OTE £200k+)
- Uncapped commission
- Fully remote with a budget for setting up a home office
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- L&D budget