Product Designer opportunity with a growing SaaS business. This is a hybrid, 6-month contract role, with one day a week in the Bristol office for the first month or two.
Our client is on a mission to transform the performance of major infrastructure projects by applying a systems approach to delivery. Their platform is already being used to deliver large global infrastructure projects and they are now preparing for the next phase of growth. They are seeking a Product Designer who will work with their offshore development team to create intuitive user experiences.
The role will suit someone who has a user-centric, creative, and data-driven background with experience engaging clients and potential users.
About the role:
- Own the UX design in creating solutions to complex UX problems
- Review and improve existing UI and UX
- Create wireframes and prototypes, and evaluate implementation success
- Gather user feedback and carry out usability testing
- Streamline previous designs into one single/flexible design template
- Several years Product Design experience within a scaling tech company
- Have designed for B2B-focused products
- Strong design portfolio displaying project management and research experience
- Have worked cross-functionally and in an agile environment
- £400 day rate (outside IR35)
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
Please note this opportunity is only open to full-time UK residents.