Head of Customer Success
Head of Customer Success opportunity with a high-growth SaaS business launching in the US. This is a hybrid role with 2 to 3 days a week in New York.
Our client has developed a revolutionary market research platform to allow businesses, consumer brands, and marketers to see in real-time the impact of their efforts in building their brands. Due to finding market fit early and there being a genuine demand for our client’s highly affordable product, they have experienced hyper-growth in a short period of time and are already generating several million dollars in ARR.
They are now launching in the US and looking for a Head of Customer Success to be part of the leadership team.
This role will suit someone who is excited to join a fast-growing business and who has been on a similar journey before. You will have a background in SaaS customer success working with customers who are consumer brands, martech businesses, or agencies, and have helped launch something early-stage previously.
About the role:
- Ensure customers love using our client’s product as an essential component of their marketing stack
- Working cross-functionally with product, sales and marketing, providing customer feedback to inform the product roadmap
- onboard and support new customers, building strong relationships with Founders, CMOs, and Marketing teams
- Upsell to maximise each account where appropriate to guarantee high retention
- Help implement the US GTM strategy and drive growth, with the help of leading brand names you can already reference as being happy customers
- Be hands-on role with the customer journey at every turn, from onboarding to ad hoc queries
- Work cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product and Marketing teams to help position the business to scale in the US (including gathering customer feedback for marketing purposes)
- Help grow, develop, and manage a high-performing CS team that consistently exceeds targets
- Work closely with the co-founder of the business
- Play a key role in helping shape and promote the company culture
- Proven experience in SaaS Customer Success with an early stage or high-growth business
- Background in MarTech or brands, either working for or with such businesses
- Entrepreneurial mindset with success in capturing early wins quickly balanced with long-term goals
- Excel in relationship building with customers in businesses of all sizes and at differing levels of seniority
- Enjoy being hands-on and excited by the prospect of launching a new business
- Collaborative approach to working with other departments in the quest to provide the best possible customer experience
- Experienced in the use of CRMs and CMS (e.g. Hubspot, etc.)
- Base salary of $140k - £180K + equity + bonus
- Health & wellness benefits package
- L&D support
- Company social events
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at an early stage