Head of Research and Product Development
Head of Research and Product opportunity to join a HealthTech start up in the early stages. This is a fully remote role within the UK.
Our client's mission is to help adults and children with language disorders and contribute positively to their mental wellbeing and confidence. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a positive difference to the lives of others and their families. Their NHS-backed mobile app provides support for parents, therapeutic tools, a community of others to share experiences, and tips with and access to professional support.
A new head of Research will allow the company to incorporate ML/AI into the app and help it grow through various forms of funding, including grants, crowdfunding and towards their Series A. The successful applicant will be working directly with the Founder and the small multi-skilled team.
About the role:
- To undertake research into the data of language disorders and potential users
- To Design and develop speech recognition software incorporating AI
- Translate clinical requirements into technical requirements
- Implement data science techniques to generate evidence to inform product development
- Understand and enforce compliance with relevant regulations and ethical guidelines
- In depth understanding of Data science, AI or Computer science
- Experience in the process of obtaining research grants
- Experience in defining and executing product strategy
- Worked in the start-up space before and can bring multiple skill sets
- £65k-£70k salary
- Remote working
- Opportunity to relocate to Spain if desired
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for growth and advancement