Product Delivery Manager
Product Delivery Manager opportunity with a B2B MarTech business. This is a UK hybrid role, with one day per week in their central London office.
Our client has tripled their annual recurring revenue (ARR) in the last few years and is looking for someone to help clarify the product requirements, prioritise backlog items, take ownership of the development program and ultimately help the company continue to grow further. Their product development is customer driven, however, they know there is room for improvement in their process and are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to help manage and improve their technical delivery.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, experienced working for small B2B SaaS companies, who thrives on getting stuff done, being hands-on and being flexible and responsive. Understanding of agile methods is a key skill, and experience leading improvement of established products is vital.
About the role
- Working alongside a small team of developers in the UK and abroad, a QA and a BA
- Working with a customer-led focus, prioritising delivery based on user needs, milestones, resources and potential impact
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Identify and eliminate obstructions in the product delivery path
- Track product delivery timelines through daily stand-ups or an equivalent
- Previous experience working for a B2B SaaS company
- Self-starter who is hands-on and delivery-focused
- 5 or more years experience in a product team, ideally using agile methods
- Experience planning and scheduling development items for releases based on internal and external priorities
- Experience writing user-guides for new products and able to amend existing guides
- Excellent communicator in written and spoken communication
- Salary between £60,000 and £70,000
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice scheme for an EV purchase after 12 months
- Options available after 2 years in the company