Account Manager opportunity with our client, an international FinTech business with offices in Dubai. This role requires someone based in Dubai.As an Account Manager you will be tasked with maintaining and nurturing relationships with existing clients; ensuring their satisfaction and driving growth in revenue and business opportunities. Your main focus will be building strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and providing excellent customer service to achieve mutual success.
About the role:
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key clients
- Identify growth opportunities and work proactively to expand business revenue. Upsell additional products or services that align with clients' goals
- Deal with client inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Meet clients in person on a daily basis
- Ensure issues are resolved promptly, and clients are provided with effective solutions
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of accounts against set targets
- Meet or exceed sales targets by effectively presenting products/services to clients and negotiating contracts and pricing agreements
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions that may impact client relationships and use this information to identify new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, account status, and updates using CRM software Provide regular reports and feedback to management on account performance and progress
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, incl. marketing, sales, and product development, to ensure clients' needs are effectively communicated and addressed
- Implement strategies to retain existing clients, reduce churn, and enhance overall customer satisfaction
- Several years experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or relevant sales role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets and account growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Self-starter who can show how they’ve worked under their own initiative
- Competitive package dependent on experience