Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager opportunity working with an exciting, high-growth FinTech in the invoice finance and lending space.
Our client has created a market leading end to end B2B solution allowing businesses of all sizes to secure and manage their funding requirements in one place. They’re looking for a Business Development Manager with experience of selling to labour market platforms as they continue to grow this side of the business.
The company are undergoing a growth period and this role provides a great opportunity for someone to become a senior member of a new and developing team.
- Generate and convert sales pipeline
- Build long-term relationships with B2B stakeholders at various levels
- Arrange and demos for prospective clients, both face to face and online
- Follow best sales practice and show strong commercial acumen
- Maintain up to date reports on the CRM of activity
- Identify new opportunities for revenue
- Able to understand and articulate the company’s technical products
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in or selling to labour market platforms compulsory
- Additional experience and knowledge of FinTech, Invoice Finance and the recruitment/outsourcing sector highly beneficial
- Experience of working in a tech start-up/scale-up previously is beneficial
- Must have B2B BDM experience
- £45k - £60k + £30k OTE (Uncapped)
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Remote working with the option to go into the office if preferred