We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to work with our UK clients as well as the opportunity to work on roles for US SaaS businesses.
Wilson Grey is a senior appointments recruitment agency supporting startups and high-growth businesses.
We help our clients grow by introducing them to talent experienced in scaling other startups. Our main market focus is SaaS (Software As a Service), FinTech, and Digital Health. These are inspiring businesses to work with and it's an exciting space to be in.
The roles we recruit include Sales, Marketing and Growth, Product, Operations, and C-Suite leadership.
Why would I want to join Wilson Grey?
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who want to make an impact on a business. We have ambitious growth plans and offer the opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career. This is an exciting time to join an award-winning business.
What support will I receive?
We have processes and sales strategies in place to give you the best framework in which to succeed. We've developed innovative tools that give us an edge, and invest in technology to enhance your ways of working. You’ll have on-the-job training when you join and daily coaching and team sessions.
What experience and attributes do I need to be successful?
- Recent recruitment agency or sales experience
- Excellent ability to build relationships
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve and keen to contribute new ideas
- You’re excited to learn about new industries and are always pursuing self-development
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and someone who loves speaking to different people every day
- Experience in, or passion for, the startup space
- Embody our values of transparency, determination, and drive
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite
In return for your commitment and hard work, we offer the following:
- £23k - £28k base salary dependent on experience
- Generous commission scheme up to 30% of billings (realistic first year OTE £60k+)
- Quarterly targets for base salary increases
- Annual performance-based bonus scheme
- Excellent prospects to fast-track your career
- Daily mentoring and weekly training sessions
- Regular incentive opportunities
- 20 days’ holiday increasing each year + day off on your birthday
- A mix of remote and office-based working
- Flexible hours available
- Social team events
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Early finish on a Friday