Strategic Partnerships Manager
Strategic Partnerships Manager opportunities with an exciting FinTech start-up in the payments space. This is an office-based role in Central London.
Our client has developed unique payments technology that helps provide added value services, increasing revenue for their commercial partners and improving their conversion rates. Focusing on ecommerce they have plans to expand into other areas such as travel, digital services, SaaS, etc.
This is a young company whose popular product is leading them to scale at pace. They are looking for Strategic Partnerships Managers with a hunter mentality to generate new partnership opportunities and revenue streams. You will work in a small team alongside other Strategic Partnership Managers who have recently joined the business and will be supported by the Lead Generation team who will qualify and pass lead opportunities to you to close. Our client has also refocused from small businesses to large enterprise, meaning that the deal sizes are attractive and your efforts will be rewarded with uncapped commission.
This role would be well suited to someone who has previously orchestrated strategic B2B partnerships for a tech start-up/scale-up. Someone with experience of this in the e-merchant space would be extremely well suited.
- Creating long-term relationships in the B2B e-merchant space
- Developing a client portfolio of “strategic clients” using the payments technology
- Work directly with the CEO to define the sales strategy to exceed the overall sales target
- Lead sales demos and onboarding of new clients
- Work closely with the wider sales team to ensure revenue targets are met and report directly to the CEO
- Career development with the opportunity to progress to a Team Lead, Head of Sales, Country Manager (as the business grows) or head up a particular vertical
Skills & Experience
- Several years’ experience selling B2B tech products
- Experience selling to the UK e-merchant space highly advantageous
- Start-up/scale-up background essential
- Having worked in SaaS, payments, or e-commerce would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- £80k + package, circa £120k OTE (uncapped)
- 25 days holiday + 5 days at Christmas
- Regular paid drinks and socials
- Participation to transportation costs
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips