Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager opportunity working for an award-winning HealthTech scale-up supporting the NHS. This is a largely remote role with travel to client sites when necessary.
Our client is on a mission to increase efficiencies for the NHS and improve the lives of those for who in the NHS. They have developed a range of SaaS products that help managers reduce their administrative burden as well as ensuring workforce planning is optimised. They are a true Tech For Good organisation making a difference in the HealthTech space.
They’re now looking to grow their commercial team with revenue focused Senior Account Managers, targeted on up-sell and cross-sell to their existing customers, alongside assuring their retention and satisfaction.
- Develop long term relationships with all customers within your region, focusing on executive, and senior stakeholders
- Negotiate equitable renewals and expansions to generate profit while benefiting the client
- Leverage data from the platform to identify growth opportunities and help clients grow their business
- Regularly conduct consultative meetings with senior executives to demonstrate the product's value to their business
- Accountable for customer retention, contracts renewals and expansion
- Generate new revenue via growth opportunities of existing accounts using up-sell and cross-sell
- Act as a point of escalation for complaints throughout your region
Skills & Experience
- Several years of expensive in a consulting role or Account Management/Client Engagement role
- Experience or knowledge of working with the NHS is highly preferable, as is working in the HealthTech space previously
- Experience of working for a tech start-up/scale-up previously essential
- Comfortable with data interpretation and using that to inform your work
- Track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets with existing customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, alongside strong negotiation skills and an ability to confidently engage senior stakeholders
- £55k - £70k + commission
- Flexible working environment with almost fully remote working
- EMI Shares Options
- Salary advanced through wellbeing partner, Wagestream
- Employee Assistance Programme: Health Assured
- Monthly Culture Club: Diversity talks, cooking workshops and book clubs