Head of Sales
Head of Sales opportunity with an early-stage SaaS business serving the financial and legal sectors. This is a flexible role with the option of working remotely full or part-time or from their offices in South London.
Our client has set out to tackle some of the small but important issues in workflow management that slow down business transactions in an effort to revolutionise a niche within the FinTech space that no one else is tackling.
They are a small team of around 10 heads with the main hub being based in London. The senior management team all come from within the industry they are targeting so have an acute understanding of it.
The official launch for their product is this September and they are looking for a hands-on Head of Sales to deliver commercial success to the organisation, building the sales strategy and function from scratch. This role would be suited to someone with previous enterprise B2B sales experience in the tech scale-up space.
About the role:
- Convert B2B enterprise-level leads and prospects as to meet sales targets
- Grow the sales organisation in line with the business’s growth
- Create a scalable sales model, with strategies and practices that can succeed with growth, while leading on hiring and mentoring of the team
- Provide actionable insights which can help tackle growth challenges, with a focus on go-to-market and product perspective
- Present to key internal and external stakeholders
B2B enterprise SaaS sales experience, comfortable with repeatable sales
Strategic thinker, with an ability to turn insights into actions
Self-starter mindset who is able to get stuck in and be hands-on, while keeping a strategic and “bigger picture” mentality
Prior sales leadership experience in building sales teams, setting KPIs and leveraging sales systems
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present to, and interact with, senior stakeholders
Experience working on international sales is also desirable
German language is desirable but not essential
- Base salary up to £100k
- Generous equity
- Flexible working – can be done remotely or from your desk in the London office, entirely up to you
- Opportunity to work directly with the founders and senior management team
- Further compensation/OTE to follow